Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: LoveMode - new chapter

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Minna-sam,
    I'm VERY sorry for not doing any LM in last few weeks >_< As for excuse I must say, that I have holidays and I spend them far far away from my computer, scanner, internet.For all those people, who asked if I'm sleeping or did I forget about LM - no ! I did not.But scanlators also have natsuyasumi, y'know
    Anyway, before this update will take place on s-c.net I'd like to give you link, since new chapter of LM is up Download it from here:
    http://siusiak.nie.com.pl/~sana/LM/l...e6-1-part3.zip
    Oh, yes - some group scanlated this chapter about two weeks ago...Uhm, I'm not sure, should I be happy for someone making job for me ? Anyway, enjoy this chapter, for it is VERY special for all Naoya & Reiji fans...

    yours
    ~summer Sana

    PS: next update (book 6 chapter II - Fly Me To Heaven) about 1st of September]
    PS2: I did type url wrong ^^' Thnx Risu-chan ! It's corrected, gomen minna >o<

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 22, 2003 09:04 PM: Message edited by: darkSana ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've got kind of a typo in there {".com pl" should be ".com.pl" -- after quite a bit of Love Mode-desperate guessing, I bumped into that... ^^;;;;}

    Here's the corrected URL:

    http://siusiak.nie.com.pl/~sana/LM/l...e6-1-part3.zip

    ed:

    ooooOOOOOooo.... drool... must go finish reading... ^__~

    Thank you Sana~!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 22, 2003 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wai!!! Sana, you rock!!!

    -Reikou

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Three cheers for Sana! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Love Mode's the best! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Radine's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    wow! You've done a great job, Sana!!
    Sankyuuuu ^.^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yay!!! more love mode! thank you, thank you, thank you Sana [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Kitty (a very very happy kitty... going to do the happy dance now [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kashima_haruomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow...you're the best, Sana!

    After this chapter would be Seiichi X Tomoki chapter rite?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Yay, Sana! Thank you so much for the update! As for me (and probably everyone else here [img]wink.gif[/img] ) you don't need excuses for taking as long as you need to. We all understand and we're just grateful that you are scanlating Love Mode for us.

    (You notice that no one here is yelling at you or complaining, right?)

    Anyway, I've been hooked on Love Mode ever since the first chapter! Great job, and keep up the great work!

    *joins Kitty in the happy dance, chanting "Naoya and Reiji, Naoya and Reiji!"* [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks sana [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] ^_^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *^___^* Aiya, thank you for such nice support minna-san [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    After this chapter would be Seiichi X Tomoki chapter rite?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes ! I'm working on this chapter right now and you will get it just after LM update of last chapter will appear in update section ^^

    ~summer Sana

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 10:52 AM: Message edited by: darkSana ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •